- 14 Days before the event: to be listed on the KCCVB calendar of events. Meeting this deadline may also include social media postings, weekly email newsletter and weekly flyer distributed to hotels.
- 6 weeks before the event: for items above and inclusion in monthly email newsletter.
- 3 months before the event: for items above and submission to Enjoy IL website (subject to their approval).
- 6-12 months before the event: For items above and possible inclusion in printed materials by KCCVB and Enjoy IL (subject to their approval)
Monday, November 19, 2012
Submit Your Event for 2013!
Monday, November 5, 2012
You may not be a real superhero, but you can look like a super planner when you host your next meeting in Kankakee County, Illinois. Experience an incredible selection of meeting venues with outstanding amenities and affordable rates only an hour south of Chicago. Contact us at email@example.com for more information on bringing your next meeting to Kankakee County.
- Assist in choosing a property to compliment your event and submit a request for proposal.
- Provide a pre-convention familiarization tour of Kankakee County.
- Furnish quantities of the current Visitor Guide during or prior to, your event.
- Information table with area brochures, maps, and information.
- Events that are "open to the public", may be posted on our website.
- Complementary convention bags for events with overnight bookings.
- Help promote your event by sending press releases to local media.
- Provide name badges, welcome banners, or signage for events of 100+ with overnight bookings.
- Arrange a greeting from a local official.
- Registration assistance for groups of 100 or more