- Assist in choosing a property to compliment your event and submit a request for proposal.
- Provide a pre-convention familiarization tour of Kankakee County.
- Furnish quantities of the current Visitor Guide during or prior to, your event.
- Information table with area brochures, maps, and information.
- Events that are "open to the public", may be posted on our website.
- Complementary convention bags for events with overnight bookings.
- Help promote your event by sending press releases to local media.
- Provide name badges, welcome banners, or signage for events of 100+ with overnight bookings.
- Arrange a greeting from a local official.
- Registration assistance for groups of 100 or more
Monday, November 5, 2012
How to be a Super Planner!
You may not be a real superhero, but you can look like a super planner when you host your next meeting in Kankakee County, Illinois. Experience an incredible selection of meeting venues with outstanding amenities and affordable rates only an hour south of Chicago. Contact us at email@example.com for more information on bringing your next meeting to Kankakee County.