- Meetup.com makes it easy for anyone to organize a local group or find one of the thousands already meeting up face-to-face. *** A few groups from the Naperville area interested in photography and bicycling already use this service to plan their outing to visit Kankakee County!
- WhichDateWorks.com – provides free and easy event scheduling online where everyone involved can track event date selections and receive notification when someone responds. No signup required and you can plan as many events as you want.
- MeetOMatic.com is an easy and free meeting scheduler. Simply use an easy web form, email participants, and view results.
- WhenIsGood.net – provides a very easy way to find out when everyone is free. No signup required and includes a convenient scheduling calendar.
- Doodle.com – helps scheduling meetings and other appointments. It is simple, quick, free and requires no registration.
- FasterPlan.com – allows users to make polls, find common dates, and more.
Monday, July 8, 2013
Group Planning Helps with Scheduling
Ever scheduled a meeting for your group, only to finds not everyone is available that day? Some have alternate dates, others can only make it the first date and others may be out of town.
The Kankakee County CVB knows what a challenge scheduling can be for community and special interest groups as they are a large part of the clients the CVB services. Event planning can be complex and frustrating when it comes to the busy schedules of friends and family. Here are a few websites we have found that can help you relieve frustrations and plan more efficiently: